Friday, July 19, 2013

Off The Shelf #3: Happy Friday!

Hey guys!

So I just posted a very short review on John Steinbeck's Cannery Row. I can't believe how long it took me to finish it! Um, so check out the review.

Anyway, happy Friday! I've decided that I'm going to lay off the books for a while and just read some manga instead. I'll be changing the Currently Reading section (see the right sidebar) to the manga I'm currently reading, but you might not see a review for it. I haven't decided whether or not I want to write book blogs on manga since they're so short and all. And there are so many volumes...

You know, I have written one book/manga blog before on i am here! But the only reason why I wrote it is because I had so much to say about it. A lot of times, with other manga, I just start fangirling and spouting nonsense (I think I'm being a little redundant there). So I'm not sure. You'll just have to wait and see.

Look out for a new poll in about a week! It'll probably be about manga/book blogs/manga blogs (?). Please, please, please vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment