Thursday, November 28, 2013

Book Blog #78: Chosen at Nightfall by C.C. Hunter

Title: Chosen at Nightfall
Author: C.C. Hunter
# of Pages: 400 (paperback)
Genre: YA, Paranormal, Fantasy
Rating: ★★★★☆
Synopsis: When Kylie Galen left Shadow Falls, she thought it was the hardest decision of her life. Heartbroken and separated from everyone she loves, she has to embrace her abilities and what it means to be a chameleon. But as Kylie's journey comes to a close, she must return to the camp that started it all...and she must finally chose between the two boys who love her. The werewolf who broke her heart when he chose his pack over her, and the half-fae who ran from their intense attraction before they ever really had a chance. For Kylie, everything will finally be revealed and nothing will ever be the same.

Review: I'd like to start off by saying that the cover is absolutely beautiful! The many shades of pink are perfect and very girly (which I love!).

I have to say, I was a little worried. I thought Hunter was going to disappoint me with this book since, for some reason, I found the first hundred pages very unappealing. But once the romance started up, Hunter had me hooked.

I'm not sure what else to see. It was one heck of an ending. I LOVE The Shadow Falls series, and I'm a bit sad that the series is over. But I'm glad that Hunter did end it because, as I like to say, a good author knows when to end the series (unlike a certain other Hunter that I know. There's only so many ways to kill off a cat!). Do I recommend this book? Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment