Tuesday, January 7, 2014

OTS #7: Happy New Year 2014!

Happy New Year! It's been a long time since I've written an OTS, but I had nothing better to do today so...

Kidding, kidding, relax! I just came across some great writing material and thought that I might share it with y'all. For the first time in ages, I was browsing the internet and came across a blog called chocopal. The first post immediately captured my attention:



I mean, it's HARRY POTTER! However, I'm a bit ashamed; I couldn't remember which book this one was. I had to Google it, and I figured out that it was the first one and also goes by a different title. This blog post also mentioned it later on. 


But the reason why I'm (in a way) reblogging this post is because of what was said really early on. I've been hearing the term Philosopher's Stone a lot recently because of the same reason why the blogger's sister knows of it.

"Me: Uhh… okay. Do you know anything about the Philosopher’s Stone? Before you read it, I mean?
Mimi: Yeah!
Me: *impressed* Really? How?
Mimi: Fullmetal Alchemist!"

Completely read my mind.

So, this post is actually a lot shorter than I expected it to be.  I might not be able to post a book blog for a while because I'm really trying to finish Great Expectations, and it's been a little hard...I've been limiting myself to a chapter a day on City of Fallen Angels, so that's going to take a while too...

Anyway, I hope you guys had a great year and that this year will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment