Friday, May 23, 2014

Book Blog #112: The One by Kiera Cass

Title: The One
Author: Kiera Cass
# of Pages: 323 (hardcover)
Genre: YA, Science Fiction, Fantasy
Rating: ★★★☆☆
Synopsis: The Selection changed America Singer's life in ways she never could have imagined. Since she entered the competition to become the next princess of Illéa, America has struggled with her feelings for her first love, Aspen—and her growing attraction to Prince Maxon. Now she's made her choice . . . and she's prepared to fight for the future she wants.
Review: I'm going to give this book an extra star since it's the last book. Compared to Splintered, this book is golden! Pretty entertaining! And a nice happy ending.

Of course the book isn't perfect. I'm still annoyed with America's and Maxon's personalities. But I suppose they're good together (based on what I've read in this book, since I don't remember much from the other ones, I'm more of an Aspen fan).

This book, or the series as a whole, is a bit shallow.It's just the nature of the story; it can't be helped that I don't like it as much as others do.



Could have been better, but if you've liked the series so far, you'll like the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment