Saturday, April 12, 2014

Book Blog #105: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling

Title: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Author: J.K. Rowling
# of Pages: 734 (paperback)
Genre: YA, Adventure, Fantasy
Rating: ★★★★☆
Synopsis: The summer holidays are dragging on and Harry Potter can't wait for the start of the school year. It is his fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and there are spells to be learnt, potions to be brewed and Divination lessons (sigh) to be attended. Harry is expecting these: however, other quite unexpected events are already on the march...
Review: Jeez, Rowling disappointed me with this one. I just couldn't give this one five stars.

So far, out of the four books I have reread, this one is my least favorite. It doesn't help that Rowling increased the size of her books by three-hundred-ish pages.



I pray for improvement in the next book. Of course I'm going to recommend it; if you've gotten to book four, you're pretty committed to the series anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment